** The Learning Services Center is no longer supporting the distribution of Chromebooks and Hot Spots. **
Chromebook and Hotspot Distribution
- Contact the MLSD IT Help at (509) 766-2650 x4411 to schedule an appointment.
- A Help Desk ticket # will be required to gain access to local tech support.
- If you do not have an appointment, the IT Building will be open Mon-Thur from 11am–2pm for walk-in help and assistance located at: 1318 W Ivy Ave, Moses Lake
- Only one (1) parent will be allowed into the IT Building at a time. No students.
- All parents must sign a hotspot waiver form before receiving a hotspot device.
- We continue to recommend contacting your local internet and mobile phone service provider for discounted rates during the school closure period.
Chromebook or HotSpot Troubleshooting
- Call our Help Desk: 509.766.2698 x4411
- A Help Desk ticket # will be required to gain access to local tech support